Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm Challenged.

Well...it's official. I'm challenged.

First, and foremost, I want to give a big fat honkin' thank you to I AM SMART ALECK, from A & J Programming (see the link over there----->)

I agree with y'all that it's hard to read. And, in my opinion, it's looking a little scrunched, and it seems like it's harder to navigate. So, I decided I'd make one itttsy bitttsy change to the style sheet, right? How the hell was I supposed to know that changing the color of the style sheet wipes out every image IN the template?!

Uggg. The girl (from BlogFrocks again ---->link thatway) is gone until Monday, so I'm not even sure if I can fix it. I might look for something else, perhaps something a little more colorful and less "I'm gonna getcho ass in trouble if your boss walks by when I'm reading sdk's blog".

This day has been very frustrating. I didn't realize just how stupid I was when it comes to html and css until I met this freakin' template. With the org site, I'm using FrontPage 2003. It does everything FOR you.

Anywho...I'm hopelessly behind on all my blogs, and now I'm not even sure if I like this one. I'm gonna keep lookin' I think.

sdk

4 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Erika said...

Well, it's new and different if nothing else!!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger sdk said...

Yeah...I'm thinkin' I'm going to go with something else. Sarah at BlogFrocks is a sweetheart, it's just she's going out of town for the weekend, and isn't available to help me make this look right. I've got everything saved on the testsite, so here's hoping we can find something else worthwhile and make it work...

In the meantime...here's something different anywho.
sdk

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm..... sounds like you've had fun this week.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger jevlin said...

poor little couch mouse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home