Thursday, August 04, 2005

I found a do-able compromise.

Well, after writing yesterday's post and seeing some of the comments, I've come up with a do-able compromise. I wrote a couple of articles on Perverted Justice, and then gave the site viewers the option of just watching the Dateline Special, the Montel Special and a video series that Kansas City did on them during a group bust. A friend of mine at another org thought it was a good enough idea that she has already taken what I wrote and put it up on her site, and it's expected to go live on 4 other missing person org sites by the weekend.

Here's a link to Jude's (Jude is awesome, and a very, very good friend of mine. Her org, Childseek is in Oregon). Childseek Network

The only difference between what is going on my site and what is now up on hers is that no where on my site will there be a direct link to Perverted Justice. I figure if the site visitors want to go, they can plug in the address themselves. That way there's no confusion and no "accidental" trips into the site.


Whatcha think?

sdk

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Erika said...

Perfect!! Good job!!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Excellent idea. Complete stranger here... found your site while browsing & liked the title, so kept reading. :) Will be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home