Friday, July 29, 2005

5 Posts in 1 Day.

I should get like, a medal or something. Or, it could be that I'm boring the hell out of you, in which case...you know where that little red X is...right? Just making sure.

Jas is still helping my brother's girlfriend move, so he's not home yet. Helping my brother do what, I'm not sure. If I had to bet, I would probably say that he's carrying the pitcher back to the table so Cj won't spill it. He's a sweetie like that.

So, I'm home, kids are in bed...really shouuuuuuld be working on the website, but I'm just not swimming in inspiration tonight for things that matter, so I'll need to be forcing myself back on that bandwagon in the morning.

Once again, downtown Jackson is having a big to-do downtown of which I had no clue. I'm sitting here and all of a sudden it sounds like a nuclear war going down. Fireworks. Again, kids are in bed, so they'll be seeing no cool stuff tonight. How am I supposed to be the cool parent and take them to this stuff if I have no clue it's happening?

I have cramps. And some decent major bloating. When I got pregnant with Logan they diagnosed me as having cervical cancer. Which...doesn't really hurt, it's just a pain in the ass to know it's there. I'm having surgery in December. When he was born, (emergency c/section), the doc also found 8 fibroids in my uterus. That'll be on it's way out in December too. And you know, I'm thinking that this is a good thing. I'm not having any more kids, so...why not? A total hysterectomy. Now the next question is...to go with hormone replacement therapy or to wait it out and see if I really DO grow chest hair? I'm waiting until December because we're so busy during the summer. Usually after the snow flies, people chill the hell out and you don't have as many murders and abductions. Not that it's limited to summer...it's just something about the warm weather that cranks peoples emotions up.

Anyways...the cramps. They seem to be getting worse now since I had the tubal ligation. Don't get me wrong...I've never been a nice person while PMSing. But now I think it's a little worse physically. I'm not as emotionally hellbent for election to knock someone's block off, but the pain makes me feel like it anyway.

3 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger jevlin said...

This is getting weird. You put up another post and in this one you mentioned SURGERY and today I got papers in the mail that I have to fill out for an appointment with a SURGEON on Wednesday. The papers came TODAY! When I left my apartment this morning there was a huge UHAUL TRUCK blocking the parking lot and today you mentioned MOVING which is what a UHAUL is for. You should get a MEDAL for this post.

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger sdk said...

LMAO...I should.

When can I expect the package?

sdk

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Erika said...

omg, cervical cancer?? thats scary!! and u sound all ok about it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home