Thursday, July 28, 2005

What do YOU want to read about?

Instead of giving you whatever first pops into my head each day, I figured I'd give you a list to work from. And, I think maybe I'll be doing this each day from now on. This isn't to say that I won't ALSO write about other stuff, but this gives you guys something to pick from. Mmmk?

Choices For my Next Post:

1.) My landlord, and his strangeness.
2.) Why I hate photo-editing software.
3.) Me bitching incessantly about how broke we are.
4.) A Strange Search and Rescue Story.
5.) Fun (read: sadistic) things that entertain me.

Comment on your choice, and I'll write about that on my next post.

sdk

3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Erika said...

SAME here sebmarley...very strange that we should think alike:-)

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger jevlin said...

I want to hear about the strangeness of your landlord

signed
your landlord

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

#3..... then it'll be just like being at home.... oh joy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home