Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hagrid.


Because I'm feeling ambitious today, I thought I'd catch you up on the newest member of the sdk clan.

I have been wanting a kitten for a while, but Jas has said no, we had a baby (which appeased me for a while LOL) and then the move and all of that...so logically, we didn't get a kitten.

Anywho, on Saturday, there's a knock at the door. I answer it and there stands a man, holding this adorable little kitty who doesn't look like he's even old enough to be away from his mommy. He asks if the kitty is ours. I say it is not. He says that kitty doesn't have a home, and that no one is feeding him, and that he's routinely getting his little furry ass kicked by the other neighborhood kitties. I say "Give him to me. I'll take care of him." Jas is NOT happy about this decision.

So, in comes kitty. Jas says that if kitty stays, then Jas gets to name him. Fine...I can live with that. So, Jas names him Hagrid. This is an awful big name for such a little creature. Whatever, I now have the entertainment value that only a kitten can provide.

Murphy, our lab is VERY excited to have a playmate. Lily, our 11 year old tiger cat just doesn't have the oomph she once had. The only type of entertainment she provides is the haughty, uninterested looks that she gives Murph when she tries to play with her.

Hagrid lets Murphy chew on him, plays back and everything. And, he isn't a pussy about it. He doesn't come running to mommy everytime Murphy bites too hard. As a matter of fact, usually, it is Hagrid that's instigating the "play" sessions.

sdk

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Erika said...

aww;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home