Friday, July 29, 2005

I am a Bad, Bad, Dog.

Meet Murphy. Murphy learned how to open the back door today at the new house. Murphy was gone for a good hour, stopping traffic, drinking out of the neighbor's swimming pool, brutalizing the neighbor cat...

I saw her outside the back door about a half hour after she left. So, I hobbled my ass out there to see if I could coax her inside. Instead, she booked across the street. I cornered her in the neighbor's yard there. She got juuuust close enough for me to put my hand on her head, then bolted. With her, she took almost the entire nail of my right middle finger.

Then, about 20 minutes ago, she comes sauntering in the back door. She knew she was in trouble. She knew. You could tell by the hanging head, and non-wagging tail.

She is currently laying right here next to me. She is not allowed to MOVE without my say so. The only thing that stands between her and my hand on her ass right now is her ability to stay.

The picture above...is her. About 5 minutes after she came in. She knows she's in deep shit. Look at those eyes.

4 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Huh.... funny..... I don't see 'I'm a bad dog'....

I see "Shit! You couldn't catch me if you tried. Just remember for next time, you may be able to touch me, but you can't catch me."

...I mean.... that's what I see...

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger sdk said...

If she so much as hints to me that is what is on her mind...it very well could be the last thing she ever, ever does.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Erika said...

lol, poor dog!! She looks to me likes she's saying she'll love you forever as long as u don't hit 'er!!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger sdk said...

She has managed so far to obey her commands. So, no capital punishment has been issued. However, she'll be hard pressed to find a single toy in this house for the next several days...

sdk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home