Thursday, July 28, 2005

30 Best Country Songs.

I'm a huge fan of downloading (read: STEALING) music. Here's some you should get if you share that same interest...

SDK’s List of the Top 30 Best Country Songs

30. I’m Gonna Hire A Wino (To Decorate Our Home) – David Frizzell
29. Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue – Crystal Gayle
28. Elvira – Oakridge Boys
27. Daddy’s Hands – Holly Dunn
26. Drift Off To Dream – Travis Tritt
25. Honey Won’t You Open That Door – Ricky Skaggs
24. I Was Country, When Country Wasn’t Cool – Barbara Mandrell
23. Islands In The Stream – Kenny Rogers and Dolly Pardon
22. You Look So Good In Love – George Strait
21. 80’s Ladies – KT Oslin
20. Good Hearted Woman – Waylon Jennings
19. Roll On (Eighteen Wheeler) – Alabama
18. I Don’t Wanna Play House – Tammy Wynette
17. Paint Me A Birmingham – Tracy Lawrence
16. He Stopped Loving Her Today – George Jones
15. A Country Boy Can Survive – Hank Williams Jr.
14. The Last One To Know – Reba McEntire
13. I Told You So – Randy Travis
12. Could I Have This Dance – Anne Murray
11. Talking In Your Sleep – Crystal Gayle
10. Help Me Hold On – Travis Tritt
9. Do Ya – KT Oslin
8. Family Tradition – Hank Williams Jr.
7. Go Rest High On That Mountain – Vince Gill
6. Don’t Take It Away – Conway Twitty
5. The Song Remembers When – Trisha Yearwood
4. All That Glitters Isn’t Gold – Ricky Skaggs
3. I Don’t Love You Anymore – Travis Tritt
2. Seven Spanish Angels – Willie Nelson and Ray Charles
1. If You Came Back From Heaven – Lorrie Morgan

4 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm.... some on there I have't heard in AGES.... some you missed, but... that's okay... you're injured. ;-)

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Erika said...

I LOVE Roll On!! Alabama's a family tradition around our house!! Paint Me a Birmingham is also really good. He Stopped Loving Her Today...I just heard it for the first time this past weekend...Joe (my banquet date) had me listen 2 it when he was giving me a ride. He was trying to impress upon me what a wonderful song it was. How does Could I Have This Dance go? is it like could i haaaave thiiiiis dance...could I take you across the floooor...could i take youuuuur hand...and spin you around, and around once moooore? cuz if it is I LOVE that song and I'm gonna hafta go find it!!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Erika said...

Oh never mind, its not:-( I can't find that song anywhere and I wanna hear it REALLY bad!!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger sdk said...

Lyrics:

Could I have this dance, for the rest of my life...would you be my partner, every night? When we're together it feels so right, could I have this dance for the rest of my life...

I don't think it's the same one...

sdk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home