Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Cusomblogation

Since it's apparent I've actually made some good friends, had a little fun with this blog, actually look forward to coming to it I think it's safe to say that it's worth putting a little work into cause I actually plan on being here for a while. I've done the blog deal once before and it lasted for all of a week.

So, I'm thinking quite seriously of customizing it with a nice little theme to set me apart from every other blog out there.

So here's some questions for you guys:

1: Is the white on black too hard to read or should I go with a lighter color?
2: Boys...if I go with something girly are you going to quit stopping by?


Those are really all the questions. If I put something up and you think it's icky, tell me. I'll either rip your head off or change it...one or the other.

sdk

4 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

I'm glad you're sticking around, too. You make me laugh, and I really need to know what's up with your sister. Have you thought about starting a pool- winner guesses the date she decides she's straight?

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Erika said...

*shudders at JB* I HOPE nothing quite so...yah, neway.

I like the black and white...but if you want something different go for it!!

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger white_devil said...

Umm...I can read so whatever. You can do whatever you want as long as I can still read english.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh... I just lok at the pictures..... them there words are way too confusin'....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home