Thursday, August 11, 2005

GRRRRRRRRRR.

Ok. I have the template I want. I even love the template I want.

However, it's a css and it's royally pissing me off.

If anyone, and I do mean anyone has any clue how to implement the template into a test site, I will be forever grateful to you, and will somehow, someway figure out how you can receive some reciprocation out of the deal.

I got it from blogfrocks.com and I'm SO in need of help. My images aren't showing up, with the exception of a background, and I swear I have it in right, but hell, at this point who knows...

IM/Email me or leave a comment how I can get ahold of you....

Pretty please? I'm begging.

sdk

3 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger white_devil said...

You can try to link it in the html document...like below. With the end carrots before "link" and after "screen" <>

LINK REL=STYLESHEET TYPE= "text/css" HREF= "www.me.com/mystyle.css" MEDIA=screen

just an idea.

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger white_devil said...

Or this...Im just throwing shit out..hope it helps.


html
head
titlemy title/title
link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="name.css" /
/head
body
psome bold, red content/p
/body
/html

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Smart Aleck said...

You can email me at owner@ajprogramming.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home