Thursday, October 13, 2005

An Upsetting Look At Fall.

Go take the test here.

I did after Cheryl suggested it. Cheryl's was all warm and cuddly. Beautifully put even. I got THIS:


You Are Changing Leaves

Pretty, but soon dead.
What Part of Fall Are You?

Sweet. You know...that's JUST the way I like to start out my season. With a prophecy of death and destruction. But hey...I'm pretty, so that counts, right? Jeez. LOL No offense, Cheryl, but I'll be thinking twice about taking anymore fun quizzes. LMAO.

My last post had a question about suicide. I hadn't gotten around to reading SteelCowboy's blog for the day yet when I wrote it. If you haven't been there, you really need to go check out the phenomenal post from October 11. It's worth the read.

Off to work again. Have a good ones guys!

sdk

6 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

I'll buy the pretty part, but "soon" means 75 years from now. I'm sure of that.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Erika said...

LOL, I got the exact same thing Shannon. Thanx Cheryl, for getting us all paranoid now:-)

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger 4evergapeach said...

I got the same thing SDK! So I thought to myself "Well, some of those answers were a close call" So what do I do? Go back and change one or two hoping to get a nicer prophecy. Hah! You think that happens? Nope! I don't remember exactly what it was, but let's put it this way....I preferred the Changing Leaves answer. 'Soon' is relative. Like Cheryl said....it may be 75 years from now. Lets be optimistic!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Mad Munkey said...

Steel Cowboy had an intersting post going 'til the end.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger DBFrank said...

Thanks for the plug dear lady...

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Mad Munkey said...

Sigh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home