Friday, September 30, 2005

Just Stuff.

I had today off. Two days in one week...what WILL I do with myself?

My brother came over today. He wanted me to do his taxes. He didn't do them last year either. Since he was in jail for both April 15ths...I'm not really sure if he gets a break on the extension or not. I mean...if you're incarcerated, do they allow you time with your accountant to take care of business? Martha's correctional facility obviously does, but what about dumb kids? LOL Mr. DK fixed him right up, and he's good to go. Now next semester's financial aid can be applied for and his classes for next semester will be paid for. I know my Grandmother is probably crying tears of joy right about now...

Cj (little brother) said that I should go more in depth on my blog about the dude that grabbed my chin last night at the bar, because, in his words...it's just too good of a story NOT to document.

Here goes:

So, I head for the patio to make sure all is well out there. You know...no glass bottles or glasses out there etc. As I walk by, Dude (for lack of the knowledge of his true identity) grabs my arm as I'm heading out there. I'm tall, 5'11". He's a good 4 inches taller than me. I whirl around to see him standing there grinning. The following is the rest of that conversation:

Me: What can I get you?

Dude: You.

Me: Uh huh. Since I'm not for sale, what ELSE can I get you?

Dude: Everything's got a price, honey.

Me: And see, that's not the way you should ever, EVER start a conversation with a woman. Especially when you've got hopes of seeing what's under her clothes. Not that you had a chance there anyway...so, what sort of alcoholic or carbonated beverage can I get you?

Dude: I already told you. I want you.

Me: Ok. Then, when you're ready to order, you can mosy on up to the bar and tell me what you'd like.

I start to walk away, and he takes both hands and puts one on each side of my jaw and pulls my face towards him as if he is about to kiss me. I take both hands, go up between his and break his contact with my face.

Me: You're cutoff.

Dude: Honey, I just got here. You can't cut me off.

Me: Well, if you're drunk enough to think it would be a good idea to try to kiss me, you've had enough.

Dude: You're a fuckin' bitch.

Me: And now, you can leave.

Dude: Fuck you! I'm not going anywhere!

Me: You are leaving, and NOW, you're not allowed back in this bar for 30 days, and that's pending the owner's approval. Care to keep going?

Dude: You're a hardass.

Me: Ever touch me again, and you'll find out just how much of a hardass I am.

Dude: Man. Guys...we gotta go.

************************************

I'll tell you the story of the dude who was trying to steal a bottle of Crown from my bar the other night tomorrow night. LOL Dumb bastards. ROFL

I went down and put 150 more dollars on Rio today. I'm so geeked. I've been only able to spend an hour here and an hour there down there, and putting actual money on him makes me feel like I'm doing a better job of actually trying to get him home.

Mimi...it's hillarious that you brought up the regurgitation thing today! After I read that, I said something to Kelly, the manager of the pet store about it. She says "He'll get there, if he hasn't already started doing it. He doesn't atually puke ON you. Ruby does. So does Simon. But, Rio just coughs it up in his mouth, then you can hear him smacking it back down. He's cool like that." A few minutes later, she goes "Like that! He's doing it right now!" I thought he was just making noises...I didn't realize that's what he was doing! He's been doing it for a few days now. Isn't that adorable?! My little schnookum's loves me!

Here's the cage I am going to get him. I got it for 275 (which is about 400 bucks cheaper than the exact same thing at his pet store) on ebay. I made arrangements with the seller to pay them 50 bucks a week.

And...I spent some time at a friend's site tonight, going through this massive list of great songs. This one, I'd never heard before. It's a beautiful song, she's got a pure voice, and she's just the sort of chick that the closet freak in him would find absolutely adorable. LOL Anywho, here's the video in Windows Media and Quicktime. Her name is Bonnie McKee, in case you've never heard of her before. This is a great song. I can relate to this song very, very well.

Goodnight!

And...ps. I'm reading your blogs, I swear I am. If I didn't comment, I will get to it, I swear I will.

sdk

5 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger DBFrank said...

'Dude', I'm guessing, can be glad you took your hands up inside his arms, and not your knee up inside his legs..
Some of us men are idjits with out liquor; add that in and..
Well, you know.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger chesneygirl said...

Wow! You are tall!!!
What I wouldn't give to have just 3 or 4 of your inches. I'm 5'0".

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

You're a tough chick! And you're making me glad I don't work in restaurants/bars anymore.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Mad Munkey said...

I'm stunned at the level of idiots in your bar. Great fodder for your blog though.

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Erika said...

lol, LOVE the stories!! Good song...kinna sad though:-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home