Friday, September 09, 2005

Now What?

What do you blog about when you're tired of being pissed off and frustrated, and yet that's the only thing that you can concentrate on?

#1's second week of school came to a close today. He says he likes his teacher but that she constantly clears her throat and it drives him insane to the point he can't concentrate. That's always nice. The kid is 6. He has a lot of those little qualities himself, and he's not supposed to be noticing it in others yet.

We've decided against preschool for #2. He already knows his colors, shapes (even the hard ones) alphabet, letters and numbers. He can count to 100. Pre-school isn't going to teach him anything except for a set schedule and socialization. So, he's taking junior karate and swimming lessons instead. He's entirely too smart for his own good. He talks well, but still not good enough that you don't have to bend your ear a little to understand. #1 took off his gym shoes today when he got home and #2 said "Ay-ex (alex) yous feet are disdusting." Awww. Sibling love at its finest right there.

At some point over the weekend, I'm going to need to call FEMA in to clean my house. I hear Michael Brown's not busy...(I wouldn't trust him with my freakin' dishes...who am I kidding?"

I'm glad you (you know who you are) decided to write blog entries on your site instead of leaving it static. I love reading your life, and its nice that you are updating it regularly. It cuts down on me reading and re-reading everything you wrote 50 times a day. Thank you. And, I might have some idea of where you have said it before. I know I've heard it before, but it had nothing whatsoever to do with football. Have fun on the trip.

We joined the YMCA. There are no good gyms around here and we figured that the kids would have a good time there too. Rock climbing, swimming, basketball, weight rooms...and classes. Loads of classes. I thought my kick boxing class started this week but its not until the end of the month. This is my only salvation for moving a block and a half from Dairy Queen. Fucking twist cones anyway.

Well, I guess that'll do it for the night.

sdk

3 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Dairy Queen? Peanut Buster Parfait. That's all I have to say.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

I wouldn't let Michael Brown change the catbox at my house.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger SappyChick said...

LOL, love the Michael Brown reference.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and blogmarking it! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home