Thursday, September 01, 2005

HNT4 On Time Even!

***Ahem...David...E-Mail...where is it? (xoxo...still love ya)


It's HNT once again, and I'm proud to say I remembered all on my own. Go me. This isn't the best picture, but I'm a little short on time this week, so I just cropped down an old picture of me.

What? You haven't jumped on the HNT bandwagon yet? Go here to read the Guidelines. And get your pieces parts up so we can oogle em'! To check out what HNT is...go to Obasso's blog, oogle his goodies, then check out the comments and head on down the list for who all is participating this week!

Happy HNT everyone!

sdk

19 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger Julie said...

that is like a french painting!

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger BTExpress said...

You kidding, this a great picture.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger HS said...

you remind me of a porcelain doll, your lips are perfect!

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

OMG... I am such a sucker for necks! That one is stellar! cheers and happy hnt!

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

My God that's a beautiful pose! Everything in this one is perfect!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I DID send an email, honey.... you want it in advance? lol...

(oh, and yes, it is a beautiful picture!)

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger HappyKap said...

Pretty pretty neck. Happy HNT.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Very nice pic!! Happy HNT!!!!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger ~art said...

That is one beautifully sexy neck!!! Happy HNT!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

That's very pretty. Happy HNT!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Calvin said...

whoa! now why wy did you go and crop that!! ;-)

looking great, happy HNT! :-)

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

that is beautiful!

peace...

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Your lips look very Catherine Zeta-Jones-ish. Very lovely!

Happy HNT!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

Very pretty!!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Maddie K said...

very nice! Well-done, and Bravo! Greetings, blessings and happy HNT! :)

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Lelly said...

Beautiful,classically composed shot...like a Vermeer painting...lovely!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger aughra said...

Oooh, I love it. What a great little smirk on your face. Pretty hair, too - I think this should be your profile picture, I am so smitten!

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger yournamehere said...

What a sexy neck!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Yeah, but it's still a great site to see. Happy HNT a day late!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home