Monday, August 29, 2005

May be gone for a bit...

Just in case I'm not able to get back to the computer before we're deployed, I thought I'd let you all know that it looks like we're going to be deployed for search and rescue efforts for Katrina's victims. So, I'm not sure how long I'm going to be gone (or if I'm going to be at this point) or what's going on.

Please keep her victims in your prayers. We're talking about disaster of epic proportions at this point. If you're close, volunteer. If you're not, you can donate to Missing You Foundation www.helpMYf.org or to the Red Cross to assist. We're expecting reports in the thousands of missing persons by late this afternoon.

E-mail me if you can help. My email is on our website.

sdk

4 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Prayers go with you, SDK. It's an amazing thing you do.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Sublime said...

Hi SDK,

Stay safe and good luck helping everyone.

Wanted to let you know that I have had to change the address for my personal blog (American Oblivion). It can now be found at

http://americasoblivious.blogspot.com

Take care,
Sublime

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger ribbiticus said...

good luck and godspeed! will continue to pray for survivors. :)

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck. You are going to do a fine job. I hope you keep safe yourself

 

Post a Comment

<< Home