Wednesday, August 24, 2005

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

I have uploaded all the little visual snacks from yesterday's festivities to a Flickr account so that you can see them. There's a new flicker badge on the sidebar, and if you just click on it, it'll take you to my photo album.

Since I will also be sharing these with my family, if you could pretty please leave all smartassed comments (if you should feel so inclined) here on the blog, and not on the photos themselves, it would save me from being ousted from the family Christmas...LOL

I'll post a real post later!

sdk

4 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Cool! I was just setting up my own Flickr account, but got kicked out so I came over to check your blog instead...

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Erika said...

*wonders WHY they would kick you out* ur the most normal!!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger mistyblue3 said...

Great pictures! Your kids are adorable! The color in your pictures is awesome, vibrant.

Misty

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger sdk said...

Cheryl: You're welcome any ole' time!

Erika: LOL Define normal...

Misty: Thank you! I have to credit my camera with the pictures...that thing is my baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home