Tuesday, September 13, 2005

That's Always Nice.

I'm broke. This isn't a surprise, as I don't pull a salary from our organization. So, I was looking at part time help wanted ads in the newspaper. Mr. DK was sitting nearby, and I just knew you'd want in on this conversation, so I'm here to share it with you.

Me: All of these are either 40 hours, which I don't have time for, or something I probably out to not do unless I want my face plastered on every television screen within 100 miles.

Mr. DK: Oh yeah? Like what?

Me: Showgirls Lounge, stripper, or wait...wait...waitress. Drunk guys and money. That's a great combination. But they'd probably want me to go topless or something, and that's not happening.

Mr. DK: Uh...no offense, but I don't think they'd want you to take off your top.

Me (Evil glare brewing): What? I know that my mom boobs aren't exactly staring at the sky, but you're not supposed to SAY it.

Mr. DK: No, no...I'm just sayin'...They're looking for like Carmen Electra type boobs.

Me: And, what type boobs are mine?

Mr. DK: You're taking this wrong. I'm saying they like bought and paid for boobs.

Me: You evaded the question.

Mr. DK: They don't have a type. Sigh...

Me: Oh, I believe they do, and you're just to chicken to say it.

Mr. DK: Is there any way to win here?

Me: That's yet to be seen.

Mr. DK: You have perfect boobs.

Me: Uh huh. And, I hope they look good in your memory because they don't come out for people who are mean to them.

Mr. DK: Seriously. They're great.

Me: Keep digging.

Mr. DK: You don't have time to go waitressing anyway. We'll be fine. Don't worry about finding a job. It's my problem.

Me: Uh huh. Now I have bad boobs, and you want to take care of me cause they won't cut the mustard at Showgirls?

Mr. DK: You're giving me a headache. There's nothing wrong with your boobs.

Me: Oh, apparently there is, because if there weren't, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Mr. DK: What happened to that whole brutal honesty deal. Like on Anna's blog?

Me: It has to be solicited. I didn't solicit it, you just said it.

Mr. DK: I give up. I'm going upstairs to clean out the closet.

You know it's good if he's cleaning to get away from you. Heh.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Nothing great happened today. I'm back to working on the company website. I need to get it done before I go in for surgery.

Speaking of surgery...looks like we're moving that up. Apparently that's what's causing my headaches, nausea, dizziness, general pissiness and pain. My landlord asked me if I was pregnant yesterday. No.....I have 8 fibroids that are growing in my uterus making it look like I'm pregnant. So...I'll hopefully find out Friday which day we're doing that next month.

Ummmm...what else? Not a whole lot I can think of. So, I'll end the night with a link that were requested for Kimmel, Leno, and Konan. I could only find one for Kimmel. One comment I have for your site is that you should add captions to your photos, and the ones on the sidebar...make them so you can click on them and enlarge them so you can see them.

Kimmel

7 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

"...they don't come out for people who are mean to them." LMAO. And I never write that.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

... thank goodness I've never been mean to tham... whew.....

;-)

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger mal said...

fibroids are NOT fun, good luck

good job of keeping the other half off balance! and he is cleaning to boot! I will have to try that

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Anna said...

First, Take care of yourself. I need you to be better so you can remain sarastic.

Second - Totally right on the need for SOLICITED brutal honesty.... Bad boy needs to clean a few closets to make up for it! MUhuahahahah

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Erika said...

LOL, i LOVE the convo!! someday I'm 4sure going to use it!! Let me know if u still want help with the org btw...i haven't talked 2 u in ages!! And be sure to let us know when the surgery is.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Oh, my goodness--that was like top-notch sitcom writing...the kind of conversations that are actually laugh-out-funny.

I found you through a comment on Max's blog and his link to you.

Fun. I'll be back!

Hh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home